Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday

Friday is my favorite day of the week.  It holds so much promise, don't you think?  Sure, we have work and school but the light that awaits is so bright.  Today's light is particularly bright since it's a three day weekend.  Win.

Dora had a date with her horse ladies tonight so Arden and I were on our own.  We opted for English muffin pizzas and salad.  

Sous Chef and Master Cheese Grater


Gourmet dining!  English muffin pizzas, salad, and wine. (I was recently turned on to Tempranillo as a replacement for my beloved Malbec.)  All the food groups are represented here.  Because wine is made of grapes.




We watched the first Percy Jackson tonight.  It is terrifyingly intense.  Much more so than the second!  Arden loved it and spent a fair amount of time telling me the back story of the different Gods.  I wonder if public school will be impressed the depths of her mythical knowledge should we go that direction some day.  Guess unless it's on an MCAS test that's a no.  





Shelby found the movie terrifying and ended up on top of us.  Cheater.  She's not allowed up with me.




This little creature was wholly invested in the movie and crashed soon after.  Friday night after a long week equals one exhausted child.



I also made cookie batter for our friends' house tomorrow.  


So as you can see, it's been another groundbreaking night on the Gay Agenda.  You really can see why the right-wingers need to take us down, can't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment