Monday, January 6, 2014

Blue Monday

Did you know that's actually a thing?  

I so appreciate the internet validating my feelings about today.



The holidays give me such a high.  I love decorating the house.  I love the anticipation of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I love the different activities we can do as a family.  There's a focus for each month - apparently I find that soothing.

And then it's all over.  And it's January and you start to wonder about why money is no object during the last three months of each year.  And you second guess the limitless cookies and bottomless holiday nog.  And you curse the ice and snow on the ground that prohibit walks/runs without a guaranteed broken hip.


It is back to the grind and though there are school vacations in the mix over the next few months, those are more of a scheduling challenge than an exciting time for family bonding.

Silver lining?

101 days until Summer Village opens.

I better join a gym.







No comments:

Post a Comment