Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby it's Cold Outside

Creative title, no?

But seriously, baby, it's cold outside.  Even being inside requires a fair amount of fleece.

When we got up this morning the windchill made it a temperate -15.  Negative Fifteen.  

I can't even.

I'd like to thanks Steve Jobs for the creation of all things technology so I could work from the comfort of my house and my yoga pants rather than risk life and limb going into the city. Yesterday's trip home in the midst of this storm already took approximately 14.3 years off of my life and frankly I felt like keeping the rest of my years.

The weather did inspire me to roast a chicken and pair it with butternut squash and baked apples.  It was delicious, if I do say so myself.  Seriously, the Food Network is going to call soon.  I just know it.  Fingers crossed.

I almost baked cookies but opted to just use the cold as an excuse to eat these delicious morsels that Dora hunted down for my stocking.  Even though they are dark chocolate I don't think they make it into the clean eating world which, theoretically, we're partaking in starting Monday.  (Yes.  Monday.)


We are ending this day watching one of the most hilarious movies to hit theaters in ages:



Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy are two of my favorites.  Together?  Magic.  Watch it.  Because I said so.

I have big plans for tomorrow.  Productivity will abound.

If I say it, it will happen, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment