Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Don't Tell Dora But...

Arden picked this book out of the school library today:




She proceeded to read the entire book to me on the way home.  She also believes the Danish Warmblood to be the perfect horse for her.  Of note, the internet tells me that those are $18,000+.  Awesome.  Also of note, Dora said she's right.

Her reasoning is sound.  They are known for both dressage (which she's learning) and jumping (which she will move onto once she has a solid background in dressage).  See, Dora, I listen.  Sometimes.

So I'm driving home and have this vision of me at a horse show.  Actually being helpful and not complaining about 1) my itchy eyes (y'all, I'm allergic to these creatures) and 2) the obscene expense (i mean really, really obscene).

If you think about it, at some point should one just embrace their destiny. 


 Apparently the fancy horse shows involve tailgating and wine.  It can't all be bad then, right?

1 comment: