Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Last night when we got home Arden ran around the yard picking flowers. She came inside and asked if I could put them in water. After all, they are wedding flowers for Arden and her betrothed, Charlie. Please notice the note. She did this all on her own, including the photograph. A window into her world is simply wild.


I kept her home with me today since she has a bit of a cold and I was working at home anyway. Since it was such gorgeous day, I promised her a bike ride at the Reservoir when I was done working. Naturally, I documented the ride, which she has deemed our training. I now have a 4.5 year old personal trainer. I have to run to keep up with her she's so fast on her bike, she'll whip Lucy and me right into shape. And she's a lot cheaper than an actual trainer. 1.5 hours of chasing a riding child. Not bad.

This, apparently, is where Uncle Bobby practices his magic. His is a dark magic.

I love the view from up here. It is particularly spectacular during the fall when the leaves are changing, and on the 4th of July, when there are fireworks in every direction.

Showing off her Buzz Lightyear tats. And her too small helmet. Apparently, her brain is creating major expansion of her head.

Off she goes. We will remove the training wheels when she doesn't fall off 1) in the driveway just sitting there and 2) when she learns that if she doesn't look where she is going, she will steer herself into the curb and fall off. I refrained from photographing her crash(es).


She's serious about her riding.




The old fire tower. Someday I'll make her ride up there...that would tire her out.




Looking for dandelions.


Sprinting back to her bike



Hardcore Arden. Two tats and her NO! shirt. I've said it before, I don't think I'd mess with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment