Monday, January 17, 2011

A dash of this...a sprinkle of that...

First of all....weather.com tells me that it is 3 degrees outside. Three. True to form, January will again be the most expensive oil month for us. We're expecting ice and snow tomorrow. Oh goody.

Arden and I had a fantastic day today. My office was closed and she was out of school. Unfortunately, Dora's day involved too many meetings for her to take the day off. We kicked off the day with her annual parent teacher conference. She's exceeding expectations and is 'well beyond her age in reasoning and logic'. I believe I may have referred to her as irritatingly logical at one point. I stand by that comment. We went to Cracker Barrel and out for ice cream to celebrate. We also spent a fair amount of time putting together puzzles today. All in all just a very, very good day.

She has passed along a nasty cold to me so this is the most creative post I can muster this evening. Some pictures!

Swim lessons! She's on the left sitting on the wall practicing their dive into the water position. Ironic since the pool has a no diving rule.


We spent a lot of time doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii this weekend. She loooooves it.



Lecturing me on the importance of healthy foods.


Ballerina knight?


Cracker Barrel!



Explaining the game she invented. I never grasped the concept but hey, she was happy. She's a fan of making up her own rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment