Monday, August 29, 2011

Growing Pains

Another glamorous Monday in our lives. I've been thinking about motherhood a lot lately, and will elaborate in a more extensive post in the coming days. Suffice it to say, it's going too fast, I feel like I blinked and the last six years disappeared, and I fear that if I blink again she will be 12. We run and run and run and miss the most important things. So today after work and school, I didn't immediately deal with the chores that needed my attention. We played a few games of Crazy 8s and then went for a 2.5 mile walk with the dog. Halfway through the walk she took my hand. Someday soon she will think she's too big for that, won't she?

Here she is this morning, the first day of her last week at Little Sprouts ... she's been at this location of LS since she was around 18 months old. Next week will bring big changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment