Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Future CEO Strikes Again

As usual, Arden's brain has been firing away a mile a minute.

The quote of the day: "Mommy, can we have a farm? When we get our farm, we should have hens to lay eggs and cows to make milk. Then people will buy our eggs and milk for their stores. And then we will have more money!"

Ever the entrepeneur, this child. Yesterday she asked (again) for a computer and a printer so she can make money. I continue to hope she will use her powers for good and not evil. Dora did say the other day that if Arden had the power of magic, she would be the next Voldemort. I kinda think she's right.

She is loving Kindergarten. They are learning about the planets, with a recent focus on Earth, Mars, and Saturn. She told us all about the rings of Saturn and about certain planets being made of gas. I think it's about time for me to hit the books again, I've forgotten all things about planets, and she has lots and lots of questions.

A few pictures since really, no one's reading this for my eloquent prose.

Playing with some of her toys post birthday party 2. I think the whole Toy Story gang lives here now.


Before school this morning. Yes that's my iPod, and yes, she asked for her own today.



We are mid heatwave this week. It was another 98 degree day, and Arden had a fabulous morning and a fabulous day at school so we went for a special treat at the dairy. Hey, we needed milk anyway! Strawberry ice cream for dinner every once in awhile isn't a bad thing ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment