Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Dream

This weekend I lived on the edge and baked my first apple pie.  Ever.  From scratch.  I love to bake but have never tackled pie.  Mostly because I'm just not personally a fan.  Turns out I make a superior pie.




Perhaps it is not the world's most beautiful, but it was outstandingly delicious.  So much so that I feel we should base our life's plan around it.

The Plan

300 acres.  And, not listed on this particular link is that the property has a little business on it - like a general type store.

So, new plan:

I bake.  Pies, cookies, muffins, you name it.  We brewing outstanding coffee.  We escape the mad rush of life and head to Henniker, NH.  Dora can get back to buying and selling horses, the child can run wild while honing her plan to become a chef/restaurateur.  All on our very own compound.


Step 1:  Play Win lotto. 


No comments:

Post a Comment