Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Week Before Christmas ... Hello Insomnia

As I write this I am watching an incredibly odd version of the Nutcracker. One in which Clara is kidnapped as a young child. What is wrong with the Berlin Ballet?? That said, I am never going to a non professional version of the Nutcracker again...watching this reminds me I'm a ballet snob and well, talent is important to me.

While the Christmas spirit continues to elude me, I spent the day running errands. I finally got around to purchasing the child's winter wear. I hit up LL Bean, their stuff grows with her and lasts...it should for the investment you must make to buy the stuff! Yikes. At least she'll be warm.

Pictures below of our trip to Boston last weekend for a colleague's holiday party. Arden held court and talked non-stop at the party, and then we meandered through the Prudential Center on the way back to the T. Forgive the quality of the photos...Santa should bring me an SLR this year...the iPhone just isn't cutting it for great pictures.


On the T into the city. The child's chose the mode of transport...last time I listen to her! The T on a Sunday is anything but efficient. Oh well, she was happy.


She posed for a photo opp in front of the giant ornament in front of the Pru.

In front of one of two trees covered in pictures of dogs needing homes. Lucy is still an only dog, despite A's best efforts.


She looks about 11 years old here, doesn't she? Where's my tiny baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment