Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Weekend .... and then some

I waited to post about Halloween so we could relive it a week later. OR....I just hadn't gotten around to posting about it yet.

Winter has arrived in New England. Some parts of MA saw snow this morning. Folks, it's November 8th. This is entirely unacceptable, and makes me want to pack my bags and run back to CA. I remember a time when I thought it was so fantastic that it snowed on my birthday. Today, even the idea of it makes me weep. Alas.

Pictures!

Channeling Olivia Newton-John .... Physical



Posing with the mums that apparently did not die. Yay.

Baking cookies for her Not Halloween Halloween Party at school. My mom sent her these cookie cutters last year (www.williams-sonoma.com/products/halloween-stamped-cookie-cutter/?pkey=ccookie-cutters-pancake-molds) and they are awesome. So easy to use.


And cute!



Witch hat

Arden kicked off Halloween weekend with a trip to see Arthur for a trim.

Then it was off to visit Nonna for her 93rd birthday.

With the lady of the hour



Three generations, I love this picture

Halloween! King Knight!


A sasstastic King Knight....



Post trick or treating candy infused collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment